Monday, January 30, 2012

bulldog loving baby...

I've already decided - baby j and Ollie are going to best friends.  
they might not have met each other yet but I have grand visions of all their playtime fun and cuddles... 
I mean, they're already cuddle buddies...
Ollie is pretty good with our niece and nephews... he's really sweet to them and patient when they love on him [aka tug on him].  I'm more worried about the fact that he thinks he's a little pup [when in fact he's going to outweigh baby j for quite awhile] - he's quite the bulldozer and doesn't really understand the concept of "personal space."  all in all, he's a sweet boy and my first born - so I know we can and will make it work. we just need to be aware of watching them together and being careful.

one thing I do know 100% is that I am on the hunt for adorable bulldog clothing for our sweet girl, she's going to proudly rep her bulldog big brother... here are two that we've already found...

this adorable guy from babygap...
...adorable, no?!

...and we ordered this "my bulldog is my homeboy" onesie one from cafepress...
...isn't it perfect?!

if you see any bulldog baby/little girl clothes feel free to send links/info my way! 
we're building her bully wardrobe one little outfit at a time! :)

also, feel free to check out these adorable bullie/baby videos that I posted a few months ago... they're pretty much the cutest things EVER and make me even more excited to see my two little ones loving each other soon!

7 comments:

Courtney B said...

My bulldog is my homeboy? Good grief... that is the cutest thing EVER!

Stephanie said...

Oh my god. This is too cute for words. I bet you'd be surprised at how well animals adjust to people smaller than them. My cousin had a big feisty lab and was worried about the same thing when she had her first baby. He ended up being so sweet and gentle around the baby! He was also very protective and as soon as she would cry, he'd come over to check her out and make sure everything was okay. It was pretty precious.

Cole said...

Those onesies are so cute!!! Ollie and baby J will be bffs. I have no doubt!

Katie said...

Awwwww so sweet!! Haha, we call Brutus our first born as well =) Let me know if you have any tips on having your little girl and your dog connect once she comes along! We've wondered how that will work as well.

Nikki said...

Those are hilarious! I'll keep my eye out.

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

I LVOE him! SO sweet!!! Especially the pics of the bump with him!

Summer said...

Lol. I'm pretty sure Ollie still outweighs Noah and he's 8 and a half!!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails