Friday, January 27, 2012

tiny prints valentines day cards...


can you believe it - January is almost over and Valentines Day is right around the corner [see my post on valentines gift ideas here] here are some fun cards to round out your Valentines Day... this year [and next] make sure to check out tiny prints they have adorable Valentine Cards for kids/classrooms and individuals!

Here are some of my favorite Valentines Day Greeting Cards....
[via]


I love this one where you can add your own personal pictures...
[via]

[via]

...and my personal favorite...
[via]

so cute, huh? 
check out tiny prints for more adorable cards!

want to learn about more fun from tiny prints?
follow them on twitter, facebook, and pinterest!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

totally adorable...love tinyprints (I got my christmas cards from them)...love the 24 week post...you look good sister-

whitney said...

these are sooo adorable.

you think you can convince ollie to send one out?

dave and jenn said...

I love tinyprints! We've already ordered some Valentine's cards from them for Jade to give out to a select few. They are great!

Nikki said...

Hahah! Oh shoot another holiday.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails