Wednesday, January 4, 2012

what I'm loving wednesday...

happy wednesday! I'm so excited that this week is a four day work week [great way for me to get eased back into going to work] and that Friday is just around the corner! here's what I'm loving on this chilly atlanta wednesday morning...

I'm loving... that my birthday is in TEN days! [and that my husband has already ordered my birthday presentssss, look at him being on top of it.... eee can't wait to see what they are, I'm excited!]

I'm loving... that we're going to hang out with Tiff & Josh this weekend in Athens, hooray for double-date-day!

I'm loving...our sweet [in utero] daughter AND that we get to see her in less than a week. We have an ultrasound scheduled with the doctor for Monday and I cannot wait to see her wiggling around in there. I also love that I'm feeling her move around so much more now, it's crazy!

I'm [still] loving... our new car. Seriously, I can't stop smiling every time we get into it, it's making the commute SO much more bearable. I however am NOT loving that our car insurance went up due to it... wtf, I don't know why but I thought it would get cheaper. Clearly, I'm delusional. 

I'm loving... my new blog layout and header! Isn't it so fun? DJ and I had a lazy Sunday working on my blog and I'm biased but I think he did a great job! :)

I'm loving... milk steamers. Yum! They're my new coffeeshop/Starbucks fave [grande skim milk steamer with 1 pump caramel = delight]. A yummy and warm way to get a milk serving in while feeding my Starbucks addiction [sans caffeine... which I do still partake in, just in limited quantities]

I'm loving... that new TV is back! AKA that ABC Family lineup is back... I'm a tween at heart I'll admit it. Can't wait to watch this week's Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game and Switched at Birth. Judge away, it's okay - I judge myself sometimes.

...and as always, I'm loving... my two sweet boys! [who love me even if they think I have terrible taste in TV]

check out what everyone else is loving over at this kind of love!
happy wednesday!

17 comments:

Kit said...

I'm so glad it is a four day week as well!!!

Kristin said...

i was going to say something yesterday about your cute new blog layout and ask who did it! super cute!! happy wednesday!

Kristen said...

No judgement here on the teen shows, I watch them too. ;)

My husband just got a milk steamer himself, he loves it!

~Meg said...

I forgot we shared a birthday! And no judgement here-I am a HUGE PLL fan...book #10 just came out in early December (finished) and #11 comes out in June-Already pre-ordered :)

jessica said...

first of all i LOVE the new header and layout. it's modern and different. i likey.

i swear the tv shows i miss the most (i don't have cable, anymore) are from abc family. i swear they're addicting!

Ashley Pringle said...

Oh my goodness I def mentioned ABC Family TV in my post too... It's totally okay to still love it in our 20s! Right?!

Glad I found your blog through Jamie's link up! New follower right here!

Lindsay said...

clearly our hubby's are on the same page...Matt has shirts that have pit stains (nasty)...I try to throw them away but it doesn't always work.

Glad you liked the post!

Loving that you get ultra-sounds now..how cool is that!!!! Did you tell the sweet bun in the oven that both of her parent's teams won this week?!

Unknown said...

So many wonderful things you have going on! Congratulations on a sweet baby girl. And happy early birthday!!

dave and jenn said...

I love your new blog design and header too!

Holly said...

Wow, you definitely have a very organised husband!

I love your new car, and your doggie!

Happy early birthday! :)

Unknown said...

Love your new layout. Totally fun and unique. Also, this post gave me warm fuzzies, I could just feel the happiness from you bursting out of this post.

Have a fabulous day!
Mrs. Monologues

Tara said...

I have a VW GTI and it's the best car I've ever owned!

as the car gets older your insurance will go down :)

Anna said...

I love the new layout, it's adorable! That's awesome that DJ was able to design it for you!

Nikki said...

New car!? Where have I been? It is lovely.

So is the new header!

LWLH said...

Love the new car, love love love the red.

Stephanie Ann said...

Oh my gosh! I have JUST discovered all of these shows! They had marathons of them all last week and I'm all caught up on them all! I too am obsessed. My husband wonders what that says about me....but I don't care!

amy said...

Love love love the new blog layout!! :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails