Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Atlanta Food Trucks... heaven on earth.

so the best part of the Midsummer Music & Food Festival was clearly [other than the music] the food trucks... I only ate half a grapefruit before we left and DJ and I shared everything so we could taste as much as possible, and it was seriously worth it.


we had grilled cheese with mango chutney from the good food truck


a korean beef taco from yumbii


jalapeno beefstock boiled peanuts from lafayette's fancy boiled peanuts [DJ liked them so much he had to get more for the road]


amazing fries from the fry guy


we also had a fresh georgia peach popsicle from the king of pops and a wood fire pizza from S&J's Woodfired Pizzas [but clearly we gobbled them up before we could get pictures], everything was SO amazing! 


they're  having an urban picnic with all the food trucks at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market this friday, so I'm psyched to go taste more yummy food truck goodness!


what's your favorite food truck item?

7 comments:

Lacey said...

Yum those all look delicious! Now I'm craving boiled peanuts! :)

Cassandra said...

yummy! the food looks amazing! You always take the best pictures! I can't take pictures of food like that!

amy said...

Mmmmm, my mouth is watering...

Audra said...

That grilled cheese looks amazing!!! I need one now! :)

Nikki said...

Favorite post ever. YUM!

Katie said...

That food looks amazing! Although, I'm not loving that Florida gators coozie, haha!

Fancy Nut said...

thanks for posting about my nuts. :) glad you enjoyed them!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails