Monday, June 6, 2011

the sweetest thing...

just one of those days that I'm so appreciative - not so much even that I have found my partner in life, but who I have chosen as my partner in life. 

truth: my marriage is not perfect, many days it's far from perfect. 
[lets be real, I don't think a "perfect" marriage exists...]

I have met my match in so many ways [both positive and negative] but through it all I know that our love won't waver. I think I come realize this more when we hit "rough patches" -  times that push me and eventually makes me grow in our relationship and as a person. 

there is one thing that I am undoubtedly sure of -- in our year and a half of marriage, hell, in our fourteen years of friendship - my danny j has been an unwavering pillar of support and strength in my life.  I know I wouldn't be the woman I am today, and I know I wouldn't turn out to be the woman, mother, wife and person that I one day will be without him by my side. so, we fight through. 

all in all, he is the sweetest thing in my life and our love is worth fighting for. 

5 comments:

amy said...

Sweet post! :)

Sara L. said...

This is so sweet! You are definitely a lucky girl to have someone that you feel that way about (and that I am sure feels the same about you)!

Cassandra said...

aw! so sweet!!

Nikki said...

Awww...and now I'm singing "oh oho the sweetest thing"...

This made me smile.

Tara said...

you're right, NO marriage is perfect! but you still know when you've chosen the right one :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails