Friday, June 24, 2011

monday could be dangerous....

there's a [pretty large in my opinion] chance that the two teams left standing in the College World Series will be University of South Carolina [duh] and Florida [oh man].... this is not good news for my marriage.


in case you don't recall, sc beat uf last time they played baseball and football... 
however, I play fair - I will add that uf did beat sc [by one measly point] the last time they played basketball... 



house divided? you can say that again.


I'm feeling a wager [and lots of beer]coming on...
[GO COCKS!]

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

too funny! I bet it will be fun, nothing better than a little competition!

whitney said...

it is so hard for me to see that.

however, i now live with my sister who went to fsu...so my house is pretty divided too...

but uf is always better :)

whit

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails