Thursday, June 23, 2011

say yes to the dress: bridesmaids

if you've been a bridesmaid you know the all the "fun" that is the bridesmaids dress... now, personally, I have to say I've been quite lucky - I actually liked the both the dresses in the weddings I've been in!


lindsey & phil's wedding 6/27/09....


kelly & erik's wedding 2/27/10...

and seriously, my bridesmaids cannot complain, their dresses were adorable, had pockets, oh and did I mention they were like $60 on sale at white house black market [no altering!] - I know, I'm the best bride ever. 
and yes, great minds think alike... lindsey, kelly and I were all nice brides with the extremely re-wearable black bridesmaids dresses! now onto the horrors... there are some not so great bridesmaids dresses out there...


there are no words for this mess...

oh man, I'm scared to even think about what the guys are wearing? orange overalls anyone? 
go vols? go tigers? your call. 


come on, you can't talk about bridesmaids dresses without a 27 dresses reference [which I really want to watch now!]


someecards never disappoints...
[via: 1, 2, 34]


not bored by this post? get excited, TLC has a new show coming out - Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids Edition tune in on July 8th, 2011 at 1opm! from the ads on TLC it looks like it is going to be quite entertaining!! I can't wait! :)

5 comments:

Kat said...

Oh My. Those ladies in pink are sure something.... I will have to admit that if I could go back I would change the color of my bridesmaids dresses. They were purple...I was obsessed with purple in college. My room, my clothes,everything... so it made sense. But looking back...what was I thinking?!?!

Not to mention, our reception was at the Bronco stadium....how did I not think of blue?!?!? My girlfriend picked out Gator blue for her orange county wedding in August. I am in LOVE with the dress! :)

Caroline said...

OMG. The Tennessee bridesmaid dresses = hideous. Reminds me of prisoners. yuck!

Unknown said...

The first dress I wore in a wedding was really cute! I love it -- I can't wait to wear it for something else =)
The second I am going to wear is also beautiful -- I'm so relieved I got so lucky =)

Nikki said...

Yours were the best! So cute. Those pink ones are hideous. I'd rather wear the orange with camo trim.

Audra said...

You got really lucky!!! I've seen some pretty terrible ones, and it's the usually the ugly ones that cost the most! :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails