Wednesday, June 8, 2011

oh technology...

found this gem cleaning out my email box and laughing over old gchat convos with DJ...
it's funny to think a little over a year and a half ago the word "iPad" meant nothing to me.... 

january 27, 2010:


for those who don't use the phrase GIB in every other conversation  [like we do] it means "google it bitch" - duh.

also, yes, the last bit has nothing to do with iPads and/or technology but it made me smile... [and laugh at DJ for spelling sweetie wrong, did he just call me sweaty?] 

in related news, my office ordered me an iPad and it should be arriving later this week... I have a feeling my life will never be the same.

in unrelated news, a year and a half later and I still love hamburgers [with cheeese]

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm totally going to start using GIB. Genius.

Kat said...

I am just stoked that he said I'm out like Trout. Love that one!

ps...New follower here, and can't wait to read more!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails