Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Midsummer Music & Food Festival

on Saturday DJ and I headed down to Candler Park and went to the Midsummer Music & Food Festival to watch two of DJ's faves perform (JJ Grey and Mofro & Robert Randolph) and of course, to eat [ATL Food trucks, YES]...  it started out as a beautiful day, and then of course, it started raining and it turned into a torrential downpour.... cr-a-zy. we got soaked, and the music stopped and we almost went home [of course before the two bands we came to see went on] but then the music started again and the rain stopped so we were troopers and stuck it out... 


other than the rain - we had a great day... the concerts were great and we just had such a fun relaxing day/night together... and we met lots of interesting people and had so much fun people watching... I think the getting soaked/staying outside got me a little sick though, my throat has been killing me the past two days, sad! 


oh whats that you say? you want to see what I looked like after getting soaked and what my red rainbows did to my feet... sure, why not...

just another day in the life...
and yes, my feet are finally back to normal!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

You guys are troopers. Although I do love live music and food carts!

Unknown said...

sounds like fun -- even in the rain =)
My sister's rainbows did that to her feet lol they were stained for the better part of a week!

amy said...

Oh how I love food trucks!!!

whitney said...

i HATE wearing my rainbows when it looks like it MIGHT rain. too many times of stained feet...

glad you guys had fun though!!

Ashley said...

so much fun! i love festivals! and i'm loving your blog header! too cute!!

Anna said...

I have that Carolina hat!--and I don't miss Rainbow stained feet haha

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails