Tuesday, June 14, 2011

today I don't feel like doing anything... nothing at all...

have you seen the Bruno Mars "The Lazy Day" music video? I know, this isn't 1998 and no one watches MTV or music videos but this one is pretty darn.... "special" [you have to see for yourself].  I can't lie, I really do like it... I was never a huge Bruno Mars fan before, I mean Grenade, really, just not for me. But he really is pretty talented... did you know he wrote Cee Lo's "Forget You" [I'll be clean and not put the other name here]


anyways, back to the song, on days like today I can definitely relate to "The Lazy Day" way too much [other than the whole hand in the pants or P90X part] but seriously, there are a lot of days where I just don't want to do anything... hello sloth day. anyways, check out the video [can't be embedded] - here's a sneak peak of what you have to look forward to when you watch... 


yup, I'm in desperate need of a sloth day...
I think this weekend may only consist of pjs and abc family... 


in other news, one of my sorority sisters sabrina is a 2011 Atlanta Hawks Cheerleading Finalist! please take a second and vote for her [you can vote as many times as you like] - she really is one of the sweetest and most humble girls I know, not to mention she's an awesome dancer and pretty darn cute! 

2 comments:

C Mae said...

Really? so you know of BGSU?!?! Yay!!!!! I LOVED college. BG was the perfect size/experience for me. I wouldn't of changed a thing. They have one of the top Education programs for teachers in the state, so that was a plus~

Kat said...

Totally with you about Bruno. He was ok. But seemed a little whiney at first. But totally dig him and what a shocker that he wrote F** You :) I love that song!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails