Wednesday, June 15, 2011

got a secret... can you keep it...

do you miss hearing about my wedding? I know, you must. 
clearly, you all lived for it, just like I did.... 
well guess what? It's being featured on "Life After the Aisle: Wedding Wednesdays"  
go check it out... and thanks to Ashley for featuring me!
okay, back to your regularly scheduled cheesiness...



Pretty Little Liars came back on TV last night. Although I missed the season finale [wtf, I know I'm angry at myself] I think was able to catch up.... I can't lie I'm thrilled my guilty pleasure is back [let's be real, one of my 10392 guilty pleasures!] and had a great time watching last night.  DJ joined me and watched the last half hour with me, which I love, it was just really hard to try and watch and answer his questions [who is that? who died? did they kill her? wait someone else died? why aren't they upset these people are dead? who is that?... you get the point]. In other news, "Ezra" was trending on twitter last night.... and if you watched you know why... I mean, can he be shirtless more often? And I don't know about you, but none of my teachers ever looked like that! 


After PLL we watched The Voice... does anyone else watch this? It's DJ's guilty pleasure [his only one... weird, huh?] and I'm unsure what I think about, it's okay and a couple of the people are really good but overall not too impressive.  I'm just really happy whenever Adam Levine gets on screen [swoon] but let's be real for a minute: Carson Daly is the WORST host in the whole world #realtalk. Seriously, he's awkward as hell and I was yelling at him all night. ugh, makes me annoyed just thinking about it... It also makes me realize how pathetic I am that I can compare hosts [Cat Deeley, aka my girl crush is so much better].


Speaking of Cat Deeley and Summer TV - I'm excited for the top 20 to perform on SYTYCD tonight, I'm excited to watch them dance in pairs and see them experiment with other styles - my current favs are Jordan, Melanie, and Robert.... let's be real, I love them all right now [but I kinda want Jess to take a ritalin and calm down]. Was anyone else relieved when China got cut?  If you haven't been watching and want to catch up - check out the past episodes here!
Lastly, don't even get me started on the Bachelorette....  I haven't watched this week's episode yet but I can only imagine the "greatness" that I'll witness based on reading some of your blogs and all I've seen on twitter... maybe I'll post my thoughts on that later! I know, you're on the edge of your seat....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad I could feature you! you had such an amazing wedding and I loved all the details =)

I think the best part about The Voice, besides Adam, was the audition process. =)

I have been wanting to watch PLL -- I'm so happy to hear someone does for their guilty pleasure...hopefully I can find last season =)

Katie said...

Saw your wedding on Ashley's blog..love the colors. cute stuff! I also saw on Cmae's you did an internship at BGSU..I went to college there, too! small world. Figured I'd say hi :)

Caroline said...

Omg, loved the pics your sweet wedding. SO adorable- love love love the color flourishes!!! I have a huge thing for winter weddings-We got married in February, so it warms my heart anytime I see someone who deviates from the summer/fall wedding.

____j said...

I definitely watched the entire marathon yesterday. Because obviously a 9 month pregnant woman has nothing better to do! But I thought it was funny that you said it was hard to pay attention and answer all your husbands questions because that is exactly what I had to do, too! He was 'taking a break' from working on a project, and watched it with me and asked so many questions that I started getting confused!

Ashley said...

we are soul mates - b/c i LOVE the bachelorette....and i keep hearing amazeball things about PLL so i'm going to have to tune it....and im your newest follower....via twitter - which is super wierd but blogger will NOT let me follow so twitter-follow-thingy it is! ;)

whitney said...

i haven't seen PLL but i think i would totally be addicted. now that glee is over, i can always replace one with another right?

i agree completely with you about the voice. i loathe carson. his 15 minutes was up a long time ago on TRL. {can you believe we used to watch that?!}

anyway, have a grrrreat thursday!

thanks again for guest posting!

whit
cheeriosandbeer.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

I'm not ready to commit to a SYTYCD fav yet ;) But I will check out your feature, congrats!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails