Thursday, June 9, 2011

clients from hell...

I'm literally sitting in my office giggling over clients from hell... considering I'm married to a graphic/web designer these strike close to home... I'm sure all of you out there have had your share of "interesting" clients too.

here's a sneak peak at some of the laughs on clientsfromhell.net, enjoy...




have I mentioned yet that DJ designs on a mac and wears wayfarers? love it! 
check out the site for more laughs, trust me - there are a ton of them!

[all images via http://clientsfromhell.net]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it shocks me that people are like this sometimes -- a lot of it is not being able to "see the forest for the trees" -- at least I hope... lol

Lacey said...

That is hilarious!! I'll have to check out that site! I'm a graphic designer and I've had to deal with some crazy clients, fortunately they haven't been that bad! how funny! thanks for sharing! :)

Nikki said...

Hahaha! I'm going to look at it now. Have a feeling I'll get sucked in just like damn you auto correct and letters from yo momma.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails