Monday, June 27, 2011

sweetwater brewery tour

so my old friend Kristen [we went to UCF and USC together] was coming Atlanta to visit her family and we were trying to make plans to get together [and so she could finally meet DJ] and she suggested the Sweetwater Brewery, which was great because we'd been wanting to go and I could scratch another thing off the 30 before 30 list!


so Kristen met up with DJ and I for lunch at Hobnob [which was amazing, great food & beer selection! of course, we scarfed it down so fast I didn't have time to get pictures] and we caught up for a bit and then headed the brewery.  we got to sweetwater at 2pm [they open at 2:30] and there was already a line?! it was packed but we had a blast, it was great to catch up and kristen and DJ got along great [I knew they would, they're a lot alike].  I definitely recommend visiting sweetwater, for $8 we got a pint glass and six drink tickets (they also have an smaller option without the pint glasses for free!), the beer is awesome [sweetwater blue is my fav] and we even snagged bar seats so we could just sit and chat in the AC!
all in all, great day with great people!
thanks for spending some time with us coop-a-loop, it was great seeing you! DJ, Ollie and are looking forward to our trip to VA to visit you and the boys this fall! 



5 comments:

Cooper said...

Love. Love. Love.

Unknown said...

ahhhh so jealous. My favorite thing to do in Atl hands down. I didn't get to go this last trip but had many sweetwater blues. great pictures!

Sarah said...

CUTE. BANGS. I want.

Sara L. said...

This sounds AWESOME!! Def going on my bucket list!

Nikki said...

Love the bangs! Need a beer.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails