Tuesday, July 19, 2011

biltmore blooms...

one of my favorite parts about the Biltmore Estate were all the flowers that they had in the gardens and all around the grounds... here are a few of my favorites...


how cute is this idea too - making flower beds out of old suitcases...
just beautiful all around! 
maybe one day my thumb will finally turn green and I can learn to plant flowers of my own... for now I'll just daydream about cute gardening gloves and clogs and call it a a day. seriously though, I would love to go back to the Biltmore Gardens in the spring and see all the tulips

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Biltmore really does have some of the most amazing gardens. So glad you had a good time.

Klein Dot Co said...

Great shots! I love that one with the "Hot House" sign blown out in the background : ) How long have you been doing SLR photography?

Sara Louise said...

Gorgeous photos! And the flowers in the suitcase is a fantastic idea, too cute :-)

Nikki said...

Gorgeous! I've never seen orchids outside the grocery store.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails