Friday, July 1, 2011

summer sangria

I don't know about you about you but I am psyched for the upcoming three day weekend. We don't have any major plans just enjoying having Lindi in town, going on a hike, grilling out and laying by the pool with the fam. I'm also planning on whipping up a batch (or two or three) of sangria tonight so that it'll be nice and ready for us all weekend long.


Now the tough part - which sangria recipe to make?! I think I've narrowed it down to these...


Sparkling Sangria...




Peach Sangria...

Red Sangria...

Traditional Sangria...





thoughts? 
I'll be sure to share how the finished result is!

6 comments:

Lacey said...

I hope you have a fun weekend!! And those recipes all look DELICIOUS- you won't go wrong with any of them! I always love traditional sangria but I might have to try that sparkling sangria recipe this summer! Thanks for sharing!

Kat said...

Oh my goodness I want some sangria right...NOW!! Too bad its 8am. HOwever, I think I just might have to try one of these recipes out! Thanks ;)

Cassandra said...

I HEART SANGRIA! I would like to try the peach...but the red and traditional looks soo good too! :)

hope your long weekend is amazing! And let me know how that sangria turns out...I may be making some too! :)

Kristin said...

i love sangria and was thinking i should make some this weekend too! i found a good skinny girl recipe, courtesy of bethenny frankel yesterday that i think i'm going to try out: http://www.health.com/health/article/0,,20410555,00.html

Nikki said...

Mmm..the red sangria looks good to me but the peach one sounds refreshing!

Have a wonderful weekend Annahita!

Oh, My Darling said...

Mmm, summertime sangria is such a great treat!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails