Tuesday, July 12, 2011

set for summer...

I posted awhile back about Sephora's Set For Summer... well I had self-restraint for awhile but then last week I had to order DJ's Jack Black All-Over Wash [aka his favorite thing ever] and well, it's silly to order something online and not spend $50 to get free shipping [they don't sell the 33 oz size in stores] soooo... clearly I had to get something else and we all know what I chose...


let me just say, it did not disappoint.  The coral I'm Wired nailpolish is perfect for summer toes - and the small size is great because I wouldn't  use it often enough to need a large bottle.   The sugar lip treatment and mini-mascara are perfect for my purse and great quality! Also, I love the full size lipgloss and smashbox bronzer/eyeshadow!

Of course, I had to take some snapshots of the goodies when I got them... just lovely!
...and I then I proceeded to put them on [yup, all of them at like 10pm in my PJs just to play, and yes I tried one eyeshadow on each eye, haha] then I modeled them for DJ and told him what each product was [lucky guy!] while he attempted to watch the voice with Ollie... [see even Oliver thinks Carson sucks as a host, that's his "is this guy for real?!" face] 
anyways, back to the makeup - hurry over to sephora and snag one for yourself 
[frivolous purchase: yes, worth it: heck YES] 
$135 value for $39, can't beat it!

6 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

All of those goodies look great! So very jealous!

Thanks for the sweet blog visit!

Lindsay said...

oooh I MUST have one of those...thanks for the Pinterest invite! I feel cool now!

noone said...

that's a great haul you made! and ooh sephora is one of my guilty pleasures :D

Caroline said...

Ohhhh gosh. I must have the Set for Summer stuff immediately. Love love love!!

Nikki said...

It makes total sense. Glad it was worth it!

Katie said...

Ahh I love Sephora! I could spend all day in that store!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails