Wednesday, July 6, 2011

what I'm loving wednesday...

I can't believe it's already wednesday? I don't know about you but this makes me really happy... here's what I'm loving on this sunny wednesday morning... 


I'm loving... that I came home to flowers from my sweet husband yesterday for no reason, just because... 


I'm loving... the new book I'm reading One Day - I'm only around 20% in but I'm definitely hooked. I can't wait to read more later today and hopefully finish it tonight/tomorrow!


I'm loving... the Port wine we drank last night [part of our wedding present from Jeff & Janis - a wine each month... they told us they get better each month, considering we still have six more to go I can only imagine how good the rest will be because the Port was UNREAL]


I'm loving...  that I won the bracelet giveaway on Whitney's blog! yay! can't wait to wear my [friendship] bracelet... yes, I decided it's a friendship bracelet. She agreed. It's official. Don't be too jealous.




I'm loving... the shopping I did at the Outlets this weekend! 1 maxi dress, 2 sundresses, 3 tops, 2 shirts for DJ ALL for under $180! [of course, I don't have pictures of any these... yet]
I'm loving... the pedicure I gave myself with my new mini-OPI "I'm Wired" (opaque electric coral red) - perfect summer color for your toes....



I'm loving... that my [forty freaking mile] commute is actually bearable this week [fingers crossed I didn't just jinx myself] - it's taking me less than an hour to get to work and back home which is AMAZING considering Atlanta traffic is the bane of my existence...


I'm loving... that there's a new episode of SYTYCD tonight! [and that I can watch last weeks on Hulu finally - I hate that I missed it!]


...and as always, I'm loving... my two darling boys...


I'm off to enjoy ATL Street Food for lunch... seriously, I can't get enough of these food trucks! 

16 comments:

Audra said...

Aw, what a sweet hubby!! And 'One Day' is sooo good! I just finished it over vacation. I didn't put it down for 2 days.

Kristen said...

Aw, just because flowers are the best! What a sweet husband! :)

And I can't wait for SYTYCD either! Love that show!

Joeylee said...

how sweet of your husband, just because flowers are the best!

I love SYTYCD!

Anonymous said...

awwhhh! gotta love a good hubby! Great things your loving!

Happy wednesday!

amy said...

Ooh, I love love love love that nail polish color!!

I love me some SYTYCD!!

star said...

"One Day" is on my to-read list! Glad to keep hearing how good it is!

rebecca said...

what an adorable pup!! :) i get so excited about wed nights too. i'm kind of obsessed with so you think you can dance. even though it's not as good this year.

Natalie said...

The flowers are so pretty, how sweet of your husbo! Anddd I really want to see what you got at Urban, sounds so perfect for summer! Also, I'm in love with that friendship bracelet. I need one like this! New follower. :)

jessica said...

those flowers are so pretty! i am super jealous.

melissa said...

Beautiful flowers - such a sweet husband! And what a great wedding gift!

I'm interested to know what you think of One Day after you finish it. Did you hear they are making it into a movie?

Nikki said...

Love that nail color!

Greer's Gossip said...

Love flowers for no reason. Congrats on your giveaway win and your outlet finds!! Your blog is precious!!

Katie said...

I love SYTYCD!! Yay for a new episode. Oh and I hear you on the sucky commute. I agree, it is like everybody took off this week for the holiday! Much better for me and you!

tara said...

one day is such an awesome book!

Anna said...

I'm reading One Day too--it's so good, can't wait for the movie!

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie said...

I loved One Day too! I stayed up way too late reading it, though I'm kinda dreading the movie because I know it won't be as good but I am curious enough to see it the day it opens. :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails