Wednesday, July 27, 2011

what I'm loving wednesday...

happy wednesday! I'm so excited because in work-week terms today is actually my FRIDAY! hooray for a mini-vaca! I'm linking up with Jamie again, so here are some of the things that I'm loving this week...


I'm loving... that we're heading to NJ + Philadelphia and get to see some new sites and to see two sweet people tie the knot this weekend...


I'm loving... that I won another giveaway! Married... With a Pup was giving away her favorite makeup item, which is Laura Mercier's Pink Mosaic Shimmer Block! I got it and I love it, I'm so excited to wear it this weekend at the wedding... fancy! Thanks Katie!


I'm loving... that DJ and I got to spend so much time with our friends this week! It was so refreshing to catch up in person versus over the phone, emails, etc. Sometimes [really all the time] there is nothing better than a face-to-face chat! We were lucky enough to get to do it three days in a row! I'm also loving that when we had dinner with Brian last night we had sushi.... I haven't  had sushi in forever and I've missed it!


I'm loving... the show Switched at Birth - does anyone else watch it? I know, I'm a tween...


I'm loving... the two adorable pairs of shoes I got from Macy's this week....

[I got the gold ones in black]

I'm loving... my sweet puppy... [who I'm going to miss over the next five days, sad!]

...and my adorable husband... [who I'm excited get away with for the next five days!]
[from our last trip to NJ, summer 2010]

don't forget I'm hosting a UPrinting Giveaway, check it out and enter today!
alright, off to make my packing list for our trip - tonight = packingmania!
what are you loving on this fabulous wednesday?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would miss that puppy face too!!

Cassandra said...

sounds like its gonna be a great week for you!

Can't wait to hear about your adventures...I know yall will have some!

Anna said...

Ugh I need to make friends here ASAP. Going stir crazy with just the fiance to talk to. Hahaha.

Unknown said...

yum!! I LOVE sushi!

That color palette is gorgeous -- I can't wait to see what it looks like on you!

Wiz said...

Love your puppy! Something about bulldogs just get to me :)

Beth McC. said...

Such a fun post and I love that puppy picture, too sweet!

Nikki said...

Oh sushi sounds sooo good right now.

I watch that show too, my Husband makes fun of me. But my even guiltier pleasure is the one before that "secret life", it's like a train wreck and I can't stop watching.

Unknown said...

You're puppy's face is so cute! love it :)

Katie said...

Aww your pup is adorable! And I'm SO glad to hear that you love the LM makeup!

Sarah said...

yay! I'm so excited someone else LOVES switched at birth as much as I do! And, have SO much fun at the wedding! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails