Wednesday, July 13, 2011

what I'm loving wednesday...

happy wednesday! yesterday definitely dragged on a bit so I'm hoping today goes by faster - you know those days you feel blah for no reason? that's kinda how I've been been feeling the past two days, oh well - onto the optimistic side of things and some things that I'm loving...

I'm loving... that in less than a month we'll be spending time with friends at the beach in Wilmington... one of my favorite places in the world - with some of my favorite people in the world!

I'm loving... the manicure I gave myself last night [of course now I can't remember what shade it is, but it's OPI]...


I'm loving... that tomorrow is my best friends birthday AND we'll be celebrating this weekend in Asheville at the Biltmore!


I'm loving... that two of our nephews are spending the rest of the week with us [gotta love those boys]

I'm loving... that it's food truck Wednesday! I can't wait to walk down to the foodtrucks and pick out what yummy lunch I'm going to have... (last week I had Korean Beef Tacos from Yumbii)

as always, I'm loving... my adorable pup... seriously, isn't he adorable?!


...and my sweet, sweet husband who puts up with my ranting and raving and who can always bring a smile to my face...
happy wednesday!
what are YOU loving?

8 comments:

ashleigh said...

your dog is precious;
and those tacos look yummy!!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love this post...I'm in a semi-annoyed mood (with Google) so I'll just love this post and be done with it. SMILES.

Joeylee said...

have fun at the beach & your dog is so cute

Ashley said...

dang girlfrand - do you walk with a limp with that bling? seriously gorg!

so many fun trips ahead! soak it all in and enjoy! the biltmore is so much fun....do the wine tasting!

Taylor B. said...

Your dog is precious!

Tara said...

The Biltmore is SO gorgeous. If you get a chance definitely check out their vineyard...I haven't been yet but my sister says it's a ton of fun! and they produce decent wine, too.

Cassandra said...

The biltmore is so much fun! We went for the first time this Spring and loved it!

That Ollie is so cute! Hope he is doing well with the heat!

Nikki said...

Now I want tacos and a bulldog. Boo.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails