Friday, July 29, 2011

wedding nostalgia....

I'm currently in New Jersey [dirty jerzzzz] with family celebrating the union of two beautiful people and can't help but get nostalgic for our wedding celebration... it was only seven months ago but it feels like forever at this point! Also, I know, you miss hearing all about me planning a wedding and seeing my wedding pictures? [what? you don't? well pretend you do] Don't worry, I'm here to make your day.... 
Want more? Check out these recaps I posted earlier in the year... 
Wedding Reception Details


oh man. 
are you over it?
is it sad that I'm not?


don't forget to enter my giveaway! :)

5 comments:

melissa said...

Annahita, your wedding was so beautiful and fun! I love it! Looks like it was a wonderful day.

Wiz said...

You look beautiful! And I love all the colors (esp the ties and shoes!) How fun!

Nikki said...

reminice away, I'll never tire of weddings. So glad you didn't photoshop that turkey out of your photos, it is my favorite part!

Anonymous said...

"Organic Mulch) (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, NRES-19-97). And your shoes will not be tracking soil into the house. The less competition, the better off your plants will be.

Feel free to visit my blog post :: mulching

work anniversary gift ideas said...

nice blog.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails