Monday, July 18, 2011

girls weekend glory...

This weekend was an absolute blast with Lindi, we had a great time out and about in  Knoxville on Friday - margaritas, Harry Potter and some hilarious people watching.  It was so great to explore Lindi's new home with her and see where she lives and works.   I also met Lindi's co-worker Danny (a fellow HESA/USC grad) who worked in the same office I did when he was at Carolina... just four years after me [I'm old]. We also met up with our friend Chris from college (who I probably hadn't seen in a good 5 years) so it was great to catch-up with him and meet his girlfriend. All in all, a little too much fun as I'm still exhausted today from our shennanigans but had a blast...


friday night fun...  

after a day of fun at the biltmore, we explored downtown asheville on saturday night [after surviving a crazy shuttle drive] we walked around for a bit, had a great dinner at fiores [where our sweet server gave us free tirimasu for lindi's birthday!] and then did a little barhopping to wrap up the night - it was a TON of fun [after I got reprimanded by DJ for not calling him, oops bad wife] but it was definitely a night full of laughs, mostly at each other... 
what a great weekend celebrating one of my favorite people... with plenty of fun times and laughs - of course I missed DJ [and sweet Ollie] and now it's great to be home but it was great to have some girly time with my other love! more on our Biltmore adventure coming soon!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I love Danny B.! So fun that you got to hang out with him!

asj said...

Anna - I know, he's great and your name came up, we were both talking about how fun you are! :)

whitney said...

um you should probably check out my latest post...to grab the blog award i gave you...

just sayin.

Nikki said...

Bad wife ;) Having way too much fun I see! Don't forget about those cute little rolls you have at home. I meant Oliver's..

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails