Monday, July 25, 2011

f#ck yeah! Ryan Gosling....

with all the previews of Crazy, Stupid, Love going around it's reigniting my love for Ryan Gosling... I mean - he's pretty hard not to lust over love.  I'm super excited to see this movie [not just for him, but it seems like an enjoyable flick], I don't know if we will if we venture out to see it in the theaters though or just add it to the netflix queue [when did movies get so expensive?!]. Here's the trailer for it - what do you think will you see it in the theater or wait for DVD?
in related news, have you heard of the site F#ck Yeah! Ryan Gosling? it's one of my favs... I mean, who doesn't love Ryan Gosling?! Especially when he's talking right to you with his "Hey Girls..."

here are some of my faves....
seriously. I could go on and on and on forever...
they are pretty amusing - do yourself a favor and go check it out for yourself

just when you think it doesn't get any better - it does.
[which is old news, it happened back in 2010 - but it's still pretty darn funny]

13 comments:

Audra said...

I am laughing so hard I am crying. The antiquing one is the best. Amazing! LOLOLOL! I love that Ryan Gosling!

Anna said...

I ADORE him. I feel like he's just the right amount of sexy bombshell mixed with romantically awkward. He's one of the few hot actors I'd actually like to get to know and not just bang. Hahahaha.

Sara Strand said...

I love him. I would leave Matt for him. But I also have the "Guys I'd leave Matt for" list... which is kind of extensive. Whoops.

Candace said...

I love him. Seriously. This post is so funny. I'm totally going to see that movie in the theaters. What a babe.

Nikki said...

Bahaha! I've never seen this site!! Love it. He is hot, he's my favorite part of the notebook too ;)

I'll probably wait for dvd. The only one I'm hitting theaters for this summer is that potter boy.

amy said...

Ooh, I love me some Ryan Gosling! Can't wait to see this movie!!

Unknown said...

I want to see it but I have to beg to get Sean to go to something like this. I love Emma Stone though.

HulaBuns said...

You're hilarious! I def want to see it! :D

Ashley said...

this is hilarious!srsly going to check this site out!!!

____j said...

I love him, too, & I do really want to see the movie. But I'm like you, I doubt we'll go see it in theaters.

Unknown said...

haha! too funny! i do love some Ryan Gosling -- he is yummy-licious!!!
I can't wait to see this movie!

whitney said...

oh dear lord this is hilarious. and i am with you on the loving him again. i mean the notebook started it all but he just keeps em coming...

and that website...i die!

Kat said...

Hilarious!! I love it!!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails