Tuesday, June 15, 2010

high-waisted heaven.

I am in love... with this skirt.



I tried it on two weeks ago at White House Black Market [when we were buying bridesmaids dresses] and fell in love... however, not in the budget [$78], so I'm stalking it until it goes on sale.

However, I did [splurge] buy a simple black high-waisted skirt while in Wilmington... I haven't worn it yet [yucky weather] but I will soon... maybe this weekend it will make it's debut. I've never worn a high-waisted skirt before so I'm excited [didn't think I could pull it off... but I tried these on and really liked them, cross your fingers I actually CAN pull it off].

I got it from Express on sale for $30... here it is [I found it... they disguised it with a belt, silly express...]


Can't wait to wear it and am crossing my fingers that my object of lust to go on sale... stat.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails