Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Puppppppies... NEXT.

Not that I don't love Ollie - I do... but I'm already starting to think about our "next dog" - DJ was set on having bulldogs for the rest of existance but I have other plans... and luckily he ACTUALLY agrees... Last time we went to the dog park there was this amazing dog there - a labradoodle... I love labs - not a huge poodle fan... but suprisingly, I loved the labradoodle. It was such an elegant, playful, and just lovely dog! So DJ and I were at a fifitieth birthday bash this weekend [which was nicer than our wedding will be, mind you]...
[**side note - pic of the party decor, beautiful!]


So there were dogs everywhere [not pictured] and HARK another labradoodle, which spurred the conversation of our next dog... AND it has been decided [he agreed, drunk or not] that we're getting a labradoodle next, but not til we have kids... so it will be perfect, by that time Ollie will be two/three-ish and this next pup can keep him quazi active....


So in my [extensive] free time at work... I've been daydreaming about the next little guy and here are some labradoodle puppy pics in case you're not familiar with the breed [they're a crossbreed/designer dog]...





eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. They're so cute, I can't wait to have one... okay, okay... I can wait, my little guy is still the sweetest pup around... I love him so much it's ridiculous... Oliver  had a VERY eventful weekend filled with naps, kiddie pools, walks, and more naps. ALSO, last week he learned a new trick, he now knows the DOWN command... except he's pretty bratty he'll only do it when we have treats in our hand [smart puppy]. Here are some pics from his weekend -- ENJOY! :)


[relaxing in his nook]

[family naptime on the couch, I woke up to this]

[he was not loving the kiddie pool, maybe when it gets hotter]

[see, he knows DOWN... very well]

1 comment:

Yellow House said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are too much! I love bulldogs!

Thanks for following my blog! I see that you like photography too. I do a weekly photo challenge (very low-stress). Hope you'll join in the fun!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails