Monday, June 14, 2010

jack blackin'

Dear Sephora,
I love you.
Love,
hita

I love sephora.com - living in the sticks is great minus the shopping, but thank God for the internet... sephora.com has become my best friend since my move to the mountains. My recent amazing purchase -- Jack Black All-Over Wash [for DJ] - it's perfect for my hippie [parabens and sulfate free] and it's an ALL in ONE product - face, body, and hair!


So for my low-maintenace man, it takes great care of him in a simple quick way. I got him a Jack Black Travel Pack for Christmas and he loved it [great gift for any guy in your life] so I decided that this was the way to go for getting him to take better care of himself. He loves the 33 oz size with a pump too because its super convienent and will last for awhile! I also love it because now there's more room for my 100 products in the shower... I'm not buying more shampoo/conditioner/body wash until I use up all that I have now [which should last me awhile!]. 100% recommend, all the way!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails